LOCATION The congress will be held at MultiEventi Sport Domus, Serravalle – Republic of San Marino
Via Rancaglia 30
Repubblica di San Marino
Contact: Leonardo Orazi – tel. +39 320 4332627 – e-mail: email@example.com
- 09:30am – Check In
- 10:00am – Development of WDSF Judging System and Judging components – Natasa Ambroz
- 11:15am – Updates on Adjudicators Code of Conduct – Natasa Ambroz
- 12:00pm – Break
- 12:15pm – Analyzation of Performances of Standard Dances – Pietro Braga
- 13:45pm – Lunch Break
- 14:30pm – Analyzation of Performances of Latin Dances – Claudia Tavalazzi
- 16:00pm – Break
- 16:15pm – WDSF GK Test – Natasa Ambroz
- 17:00pm – English Comprehension Test(new applicants)- Natasa Ambroz
- 17:15pm – End of Congress
WHO CAN ATTEND
All the holders of a valid WDSF adjudicator’s license and all interested to obtain a new one.
CONDITION FOR A NEW LICENSE
- Over 18 years of age.
- Holder of an National Adjudicator License for a minimum of 2 years with qualification to judge National Championships and International Competitions.
- Must have passed an exam in the Technique of Standard and Latin American dances (WDSF Syllabus)
- Must have an active knowledge of the English Language.
- With the application form you have to send in the following documents, Curriculum Vitae (CV), that has to include
- Your formal education.
- Your dance experience as competitor, trainer, adjudicator, lecturer,etc.
- Your dance education (examinations, seminars, congresses)
- A copy of your Technical Exam papers for Latin and Standard, where it is clearly visible who is the examining organization and who was the examiner.
The new candidates will not get the WDSF Adjudicators License automatically, but after having successfully* completed two Congresses and after the evaluation of their Curriculum Vitae.
Entry must be sent through the WDSF member to WDSF by filling the application form and send it to WDSF ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and in CC to San Marino DanceSport Federation( email@example.com ).
It is possible to reserve the lunch in the congress centre at the special price. Contact organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Successfuly completing a congress means that you have paid your fee, you have attended the whole congress and successfuly passed the WDSF English language proficiency test.