The WDSF Adjudicators Congress 2016 will be held at MultiEventi Sport Domus, Serravalle
Via Rancaglia 30
Republic of San Marino
Contact: Leonardo Orazi – tel. +39 320 4332627 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 09:00 – Check In
- 10:00 – Morning sessions to define
- 11:15 – Coffe Break
- 11:30 – Standard Dance Performance Assessment Standards / topic to define
- 13:00 – Lunch Break
- 14:00 – Latin Dance Performance Assessment Standards/ topic to define
- 15:30 – WDSF GK Test
- 16:30 – End of Congress
CONDITIONS FOR THE PARTICIPATION
All holders of an WDSF Adjudicator License, new applicants and observers are invited to participate in the Congress.
CONDITIONS FOR THE APPLICANTS OF A NEW IDSF LICENSE
- Over 18 years of age.
- Holder of an National Adjudicator License for a minimum of 2 years with qualification to judge National Championships and International Competitions.
- Must have passed an exam in the Technique of Standard and Latin American dances (WDSF Syllabus)
- Must have an active knowledge of the English Language.
- With the application form you have to send in the following documents, Curriculum Vitae (CV), that has to include
- Your formal education.
- Your dance experience as competitor, trainer, adjudicator, lecturer,etc.
- Your dance education (examinations, seminars, congresses)
- A copy of your Technical Exam papers for Latin and Standard, where it is clearly visible who is the examining organization and who was the examiner.
The new candidates will not get the WDSF Adjudicators License automatically, but after having successfully* completed two Congresses and after the evaluation of their Curriculum Vitae.
Entry must be sent trhough the WDSF member to WDSF by filling the application form. It is possible to reserve the lunch in the congress centre at the special price. Contact organizers at email@example.com.
* Successfuly completing a congress means that you have paid your fee, you have attended the whole congress and successfuly passed the WDSF English language proficiency test.